- Software with long-term future prospects
- Scaleable solutions
- Process optimisation with cost savings
We have developed solutions for homogeneous and mixed networks based on UNIX and LINUX systems since 1992. Our main focus is Apple MacOS X.
At first we developed data bases with FileMaker Pro, which was the “only” database for the Apple Macintosh at the time. Since then a wide range of technical applications have been added.
We develop IT projects that suit your specific needs – with the engineering and software that are most suitable for your purposes. Our one-stop shopping system covers an analysis of your requirements, the development of a solution and the provision of training.
Our fully customized workflow solutions will help you work with greater efficiency and therefore save money.
We specialise in the programming of interfaces between various applications and systems.
Capps Studio Ltd., Change Communication GmbH, Colour Connection GmbH, DeskTop Organisation GmbH, Dimedia GmbH, Dr. Bochen International GmbH, Leo Burnett GmbH, Mundocom Deutschland GmbH, Publicis Deutschland GmbH, Schaufler GmbH & Co. KG, Viva Technology GmbH and others.
A selection of our solutions:
- E-commerce online shop for the sale of software licences
- Management solution for the planning of international promotional media budgets
- Intranet web application for the coordination of creative advertising contributions
- Interface between an e-commerce online shop and the FileMaker Pro order database
- Workflow solution for prepress purposes with automatic file structure creation and a tape archiving interface
- Interface between the FileMaker Pro advertisement database and the Quickcut publishing company database
- Web application for prepress advert workflow
- Prepress management solution with time alert and interface to DDS system
- Document management solutions with PDF archiving function
- New business solution for creative agencies
is currently empty
Since 2006 qutic has set up web and in-house applications with Ruby on Rails an open-source enterprise web framework. The application was also used for the development of this website and its ecommerce online shop.Apple Developer Connection
qutic has developed workflow solutions with Cocoa, Carbon and other Apple frameworks since the launch of MacOS X in 2000. We have been a Select Member of the Apple Developer Connection (ADC) since 2006.